A colorful display of the British sailing warship H.M.S. DART, built in 1847. In the prosperous era of Britain's Empire building, DART was stationed off Cape Good Hope, South Africa from 1850 as a tender until she returned to England and Coast Guard Duty in 1857.
Shown in a theater curtain with numerous depictions of British Empirical regions in the flag array, the ship is centered in a floral oval garland topped by a royal crown, with most of its colorful yard 'jewels'.
first name :