The most complete, all original, dive set we've ever had- this helmet, suit and gear formed the United States Navy's Standard Diving Dress generally used in ship repair and maintenance along with recovery, salvage, demolition and other tactical operations.
- Morse Mark V helmet with plaque: A.J. Morse & Sons Inc., Boston, Mass
Serial #2749, Date: Rec 39. There are matching serial numbers #2749 on the collar and brail. Includes air hose with air control valve, attached at rear of helmet and secured to helmet collar.
-Canvas and rubber dive suit, obviously saw use as the piece is patched in several places.
- Canvas, brass and lead weighted dive boots with leather strap.
- Leather weight belt with 10 lead weights
- Bronze Morse Mark V Spanner Wrench for helmet, marked D
- Dive Knife with Bronze Sheath- marked KA-BAR, Reg. US Pat. Off./Union Cutlery Co., Olean, NY. Utilizes triple start thread, allowing the diver to insert the knife in any orientation, rotate to engage the threads and lock the knife into the sheath.
- Bronze and metal underwater gas cutting torch, marked M.U. 450
- Bronze underwater flashlight.
first name :