A half-block builder's model with an interesting contrast between the old dark oak of the backboard and the two-toned hull with a lighter colored hardwood beneath the painted gray-green above the waterline. The surviving infornation on the ship is painted on the backboard in a gold oil.
The ship was built at Inverkeith by the firm of Cumming & Ellis. They are recorded as being ship and barque builders: their last off the way being ADELAIDE in 1898, and iron barque of 154 feet.
first name :